Omg. I only realised the day before that my assignment was due for submission the next day (today, in fact). And I was so tired already. Plus it was a night out yesterday for me. So I managed to get some not-enough-especially-since-it-was-already-so-not-enough-but-oh-well sleep yesterday night, and I got a ride to school this morning (: Then I fought against my restful body every few moments as I tried to read up on that chapter when I reached school.
But I dozed off at the table, still. Twice.
Once in the car this morning.
Once at the library table yesterday.
Once at the sofa at my friend's room in hall, whilst waiting for another friend.
Anyhow, I digress.
I saw my paper slip into the mailbox by the end of the afternoon (:
Dean said I was crazy. OOPS.
Oh, three boys asked, on different occasions and in different ways, if I was "lesbian?" / "erm, why are you..." / "lesbo huh".
I don't suppose I'm getting overly obsessed yes?
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment