(500) Days of Summer.
It was almost wholly about me.
Yes, Me. About Me.
You. Should watch it. And understand everything. Why what how whither.
Yea, why should we go through all the complications, troubles and stress of relationships, when we can contentedly live our life doing all the other wonderful stuff that's out there, that life has offered.
But you might then talk about all the upsides of Love.
"I guess we can only agree or disagree on this."
"What's wrong with being by myself?"
"You're the only one I've told all these to."
"Loneliness is underrated."
"Nothing much of a reason; because this is life."
*
Got back in the wee hours this morning. But last night wasn't too bad.
We often only hear what we'd like to hear, and I suppose this is part of human nature. But after all is said and done, at the end of the day it's our decision to choose to really listen or not.
I just realised. Today: 2 years after the 2.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment