Monday, October 19, 2009

Hugs

On my not-too-bad Saturday.

Lunch date at nydc with the two girls and D.
The streets at town didn't seem that packed as compared to the night before!

Went to school to catch Off Script, RH's production. I'm so prouda you dear! You were really awesome, and you really made all of us burst out with laughter (:

Then it was BluJazz with the rest. Anyway, something really out of the world happened. I was seated down at the bench, then I felt there was this thing that felt like some leaf that landed on my legs. In the dark I didn't bother looking at what was it and just shoved it away. Then and there it kinda felt like some string.

Later the few of us looked to the ground to check was it. Turned out to be a cockroach OH EM GEE.

WTH. I was damn stunned please. And definitely so so freaked out. Totally made my hair stand.

Today. I woke up at 2pm and thought it would be a rest day for me. Then I found out it was Mat's birthday party this evening omg. I somehow thought it was on next Wednesday?!

I really ate a lot today.

I think I'm very straightforward. So much so that I might apparently appear not very friendly and maybe even mean or unsympathetic. Who would like someone like that?

So someone who really fancied me liked me for that. You might say that it was because he was particularly in love. So we say that he became 'blind'. Then again, what then makes him even be in this love and go 'blind' in the first place?

Okay, the previous paragraph might seem a lil superfluous. We could just have stopped the paragraph before. That wasn't really the point, but I am just wondering.

My best friend told me today, "It doesn't pay to be nice but that doesn't mean you become not nice."

I don't know; I may not even be nice in the first place. Anyhow, I hope people who read this would be nice to the people around them, though, even after whatever unpleasant might have happened to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment