Sunday, December 6, 2009

I wanna go back to Sweden and London too

There are bastards who are smart
or stupid people who are nice
Then you meet Stupid Bastards.

HAHA. Anyway exams are just OVERR. YAYNESS. I was practically living out a routine of eat sleep study, sleep eat study, eat study sleep, study sleep eat, sleep study eat...

But it was good in a way. I found moments in which I managed to set quite a bit of thinking from the ideas of those theories and concepts from the mix of disciplines of the various modules I was studying for. Either that, or they were some sort of reinforcement on my existing values, or ways of life, or whatever you call that.

And. Having 2 papers in a single afternoon ain't fun. At all. After Microecons my head was still saturated with maximisations and Nash equilibriums zomg.

Anyway K said that he just watched 500 Days, and it reminded him of me. So it's not just me and my bestie who felt this to be the case for me. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment