Well, almost.
The IT lady let me into the office, and I spent the next hour reading the morning paper at my desk.
I was 45 mins early. But it wasn't anything bad to be so!
Was tasked with reading all the essential material for this project the entire day. Omg it was almost 50 pages of... stuff. And I didn't have 'nuff sleep last night too, so I found myself on the verge of dozing off on my chair a couple of times.
Anyhow, I reckon the bulk of the day was spent just talking (about everything; relevant and not, as well as the relevant-nots as we digressed occasionally) with my head; the entirety of it should easily be at least 4-5 hours??
And it didn't take long for him to start teasing and laughing at me! At some times his face totally turned red from all the chortle.
Eventually I decided it was time for me to have some of that fun myself too;
I commented that his secondary school was an ah beng school (:
Almost the last one to leave, too.
Must have learnt the most today, too.
(:
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment