My dad walked into my room at 1130 yesterday morning, and told me that my friend was at our door. Omg I realised the two alarms that went off didn't quite wake me up, and my friend was waiting for me in his car downstairs! He finally called when I had my phone on, and I told him to just go ahead with me 'cause it seemed quite impossible for me to still get on the ride. But he asked how long I'd take, and was willing to wait for fifteen.
He left me at an oh em gee. He's such an angel please.
I had one cup of tau huay yesterday afternoon. And another two more servings of it for supper last night.
Plus many servings of good company the entire of yesterday.
People come and go. Many friends tend to also come and go (yea, GWTTM - words of the day - hurhur). I guess what matters out of all this would be learning new things (about people and the other dynamics of life), experimenting new fun, and experiencing and revisiting ideas and thought processes.
(At this point in this entry, I can't help but add)
But some people just don't learn.
The changes out of them might seem significant and perhaps well-received, but they are not intrinsic. I say that this would be the conflict between the intermingling of the conscious and subconscious parts of their selves. Otherwise, there could actually even be zilch deliberations (and in turn, conscience) perpetually going through their minds and their lives. Everything they have thought about would have had equated to nothingness. It's all just words. And talk. Just like how this paragraph would appear to them.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment