Friday, November 6, 2009

Of 444

Have been chancing upon these numbers recently.

The carpark slot we got into was 444;
When I looked at my phone it was 4:44,
and this happened a couple of times before too.

Anyhow, I couldn't have imagined carrying those two OSIM boxes home all by myself. So here we very much appreciate the beauty of a car, which 'transported' them back to my locality. (Yea, without me.) Grin. Thanks ZY (:

So as an act of gratitude, with the two boxes passed to me at doorstep, I allowed him to witness a once-in-a-lifetime view of a girl getting stuck at her own house gate whilst trying to get inside.

Rawr.

*

Imagine.

You have somewhat built this wall in you courtesy of past 'understandings', and with that came along its traits that you might now see in me every now and then.

So some people have seen me to be very matter-of-fact and pragmatic in the way I see and deal with things, and that I do not sufficiently show my emotional side.

Back to the Wall. Its construction was moderately involuntary, and partially not. In any case, it now seems that there are people who, while feeling that they're on the disadvantaged side of everything, actually start to attack this wall, thereby threatening to break it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment