All in all I chalked up more than 2000 words for those 3 sections.
I didn't know I was writing that much until my partner's one section consisted of 200+ words.
Caught 2012 last night.
It kinda rocked (pun intended).
Ok don't worry I'm not going to spoil anything.
The beginning part of the show was somewhat plain, but it got exponentially better after that.
In any case, it brought back a few issues as well. I'm not gonna say much on the climate issues, 'cause they are a given, and I know that it's really a major cause for concern. But I don't think many others know. Or that I know many others don't know. That's another major cause for concern.
Who gets to go up that ship?
When should the people know about the Truth? Apparently it became very much political in this case in the show, and it might have seemed that that guy did all of what he did because of the interests of those people up there. The ones with power and money. So he's actually basing his actions on his own self interests. Whatever that he said about being selective so that mankind would not become extinct, which in turn had to result in just this small group of people chosen to allow to survive, is basically then baloney.
This is especially so with the idea of letting people know about what's to come, so that "they would have some time to say goodbye to each other (their loved ones)".
And the various parts which showed parents sacrificing/willing to sacrifice for their children. The scene of that Russian president was one really strong example.
Let's say you know that that is really going to happen. As a young adult and undergrad like me, what would you seriously do now?
Yesterday morning. Also the morning after the day of the ballet exams.
My mom woke me up at 945am. And the moment I opened my eyes and fixed them on the clock in front of me I TOTALLY jumped up in my bed. In shock and some regret.
I thought it was the ballet exams that morning, and that I was late for it at 930am.
For the next few minutes that followed, my heart was just left to beat at some multiplier of its usual rate.
Then J and I walked around the Cathay after lesson, and we caught some of the students at Jitterbugs in action. Pole dancing. Second time I saw it there, just that it was with another friend. Anyway we really have the same views and attitude towards dancing; we both thought that it was really cool and seriously considered doing it sometime soon! I don't think it's erotic or even erotic-looking. Might occasionally be the case though, as we saw the way the girls gyrated at the pole at some moments. Then she went, "Erm, just don't think too much about it." HAHAHA.
In the adjacent studio, there was a young
She was hot.
No comments:
Post a Comment