Had my breakfast (four pieces of bread with nutella, and my Cadbury chocolate drink which I've only got two more packets left RAWR), and got out to meet Pei Li to cycle to town.
And OH MY GOODNESS the wind was friggin' crazy?! Right from the moment even before I mounted my bike, till... the end of the afternoon?
In short, my cap nearly flew off my head thrice while I was cycling, and at one time I got into a close shave with this bus that rolled past so closely beside me cause I was catching onto my if-you-don't-hold-onto-it-now-it'll-go cap. While. Cycling.
Well eventually it did fly off, once.
There was also once when I saw that the leaves were furiously being tossed around to a high of at least 3 metres!
Anyhow, I got back, and went out again to meet Kevin cause he wanted to walk around Vil. before he leaves Lund at the end of the month.
And so did we discover (more of) the beauty and fascination of the sights that literally lie just around the corner of where we have been living.
Love the sky (:
No comments:
Post a Comment