My dear neighbour asked if I wanted to go out take a video, and before I could reply him online he was off. And he was back very soon afterward. Hmpfff. But I made him come out again nonetheless mwahah.
Those boxes you see on the extreme left are our letterboxes.
And those stuff in the middle of the picture - one of them is my bike (:
Okay, I've said it on my facebook status message, and I shall mention it again here.
Phyllis so enjoys the sight of the sun shining towards her room in the day.
Yes it's nothing spectacular, but because of the nature of the corridor, the rooms don't get any sunlight (to their door, but there's definitely the windows), and I feel fortunate that I've got this room where it's just the balcony opposite it, such that whenever there's the sun, my room would be in a naturally-brighten up state as compared to the rest of the rooms.
(:
Did my laundry yesterday; geez the load was the heaviest thus far! Couldn't book my laundry slot earlier so it was a tad delayed from our return from our ski trip. That is, if you were to compare it to PL and I doing our laundry the same night when we returned from Kiruna.
Walked over to Netto with Mich to get some stuff in between our laundry, and we coincidentally met Kev there too! Haha. Anyhow, here's what I got:
Do your own math.
Divide everything by around 5.9 to get your SGD.
*My handsoap (the 3rd one ever since I got here; think I'm the fastest soap user over here!): 8.95kr
*Milk (1-litre): 6.65kr
*Kiwi (800g): 12.95kr
*Apples: 6.00kr
*FreshUp (I need my new supply of toothpaste already): 9.90kr
*White onion: 0.93kr
Total: 45.50kr
Not bad, right? This is mainly due to our newly-acquired expertise in sussing out the best deals in the supermarts (note that the different brands of supermarts also have got differing rates for the same stuff over here), and well, we're lucky to have Netto just a stone's throw away from our Vil. blocks (:
Was also walking back to my room from the kitchen yesterday evening, and I looked out across my balcony. Sunset, very pretty.
Mich and PL came over to my kitchen to cook dinner - claypot rice! Mich had her instant claypot sauce and it was just nice for the four of us (Kev came up when they were done). Top off with my roasted onions and there you go! (:
We were intending to start eating some of it after dinner, and as expected it wasn't just "some" which we eventually stomached.
Oh and I was shopping around town by myself before meeting the rest who were finishing their rest at Helsingkrona that afternoon. They suggested me looking for Kev's birthday present first, and it was quite pleasant walking and shopping around by yourself over here too. Then I bumped into Lucas at this store where he bought his white Adidas tee, before he led me to this watch shop cause the discounts are really good!
My fossil (: (:
Dinner with birthday boy at my kitchen the night before his lil "surprise" birthday celeb. at O Torn;
Mee sua (:
(albeit instant)
In any case, it looks good right!
It was quite yummy anyhow.
Kev passed these to me cause he's more of a coffee person. I've just finished my 20-pack milo and these milo fuze are here to sorta replenish my supply! He doesn't really like cause he feels that the fuze tastes weird. Fuze what! More milk I think. Gave him 6 packs of my instant Nescafe about a week back too.
Day 57 (Three days ago);
Lunch at Sparta after our last IO lecture;
My own veg dish...
To go with my own mushroom-plus-egg porridge (:
The rest made their own porridge separately from mine (with like scallop and minced meat and stuff).
Musli-filled.
No comments:
Post a Comment