Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Of chocolate milk, nutella, and milo fuze

I've just finished watching my first movie over here, though it's the second one that my Neighbour gave. And I watched it on my bed haha.

The first one's Garden State which I up till now haven't managed to sit down and watch, somehow.

Imagine Me and You. The married woman in the show started feeling for another girl, though it's not a 'typical' lesbian show. Quite nice, light-hearted (to me) I must say, and I was thinking about what he was saying regarding the questions and ideas the girls in the show had. Anyhow, the girl (the one with the husband) is damn gorgeous! Especially her lips.

And he said it's a comedy?!

Okay, backkk to work! Have been staying in my room since yesterday cause it's 'exam week' and there's tons to complete (I'm only still at my second outta third asssseh! All due tomorrow, and there's IO exam this Friday omg), and I'm savouring it (I don't mean the work part here), in a way. I don't complain when I actually get to spend time alone in my own room; it's cool, really.

In any case, my 1-litre chocolate milk is fastttt depleting!

My nutella, too.

Dinner was fried rice with potato patties (mixed in!) and sambal chilli sauce. Nice! And we made extra for our meal tomorrow too. Okay, one pack of my jasmine rice from Sg has officially been finished. Oh and he said he's gonna give me the rest of those chilli sauce when he leaves. Yayness.

Oh and can you believe it, I actually feel like doing laundry tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment