This time the flight wasn't to anywhere else in Europe anymore, and the 12plus-hour flight somehow didn't seem to be as long as the one we first took when we flew westward in January.
I've counted, and I officially declare that I've been on 17 flights ever since end March, starting right from Poland.
Pardon me for the (sheer) lack of updates, but as you'd probably guessed it's really been pretty much on-the-go on the trains on the planes for me for the past 3 months. Okay I just realised it's more than Three Months ever since my last post here?!
And so it was...
Stockholm
Helsinki
Moscow
St. Petersburg
Tallinn
Oslo
Bergen
Berlin
Reykjavik
Prague
Vienna
Budapest
Venice
Brussels
Barcelona
Madrid
Rome
Athens
London
...before I ended my whole exchange experience. I must say that London was really a good last stop, as besides the English-speaking community there and the look-right-then-look-left practice once again on the roads, it was just comfortable leaving from a place which is less European (if you get what I mean). I can't imagine going home from somewhere else, like say, Italy? It'd most prolly be like plucking an apple off the tree before it has turned red and ripened.
These 6.5 months have indeed not been less than a dreamish experience for me, and most probably so for many of the others in Sweden too.
THANK YOU SO MUCH, LUND!
It's 4a.m. now, and you can see that yours truly is still wide awake and typing this for no reason other than the effects of jetlag. I just hope that I don't start feeling hungry for my Supposed Dinner soon!
I was definitely so very especially joyous when I first saw my parents just behind the arrival gate, and it was just a blissful feeling seeing them once again and telling them everything (I tried).
With me being somewhat more-than-usual yakky throughout the night.
What to do, I just came back from dream.
One that was very much exquisite and fulfilling.
Bittersweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment