Monday, January 19, 2009

Min flickvanner

Aka my girlfriends.

It's really great to have your girl friends (and other friends, too) around when you're in a foreign land and have especially almost effectively no one else around whom you can yak freely with. And I'm enjoying my times with them (:

Woke up this morning at ten (finally please), and received texts from my parents to come online! Yays we skyped, at long last! (: Whilst they were savouring their homecooked "smells good!" beehoon in front of me -.- Two hours of chat, two meals, three hours before I left for our last language lesson in the afternoon.

Finally did some grocery shopping after class this evening! 200+ kr worth of stuff, including this 2kg pack of marrot (carrots). And YAY I got myself some choklad too ((: Lol Bryan said that I've got a sweet tooth! Oh mann I haven't been having chocs for some days already can!!



Dinner at my kitchen, the six of us. It was our inaugural hand at cooking dinner ourselves! Sort of impromptu; we didn't have much in mind what to make so we really mixed and matched hee. Pasta and five dishes. I didn't quite know what to cook for the last dish so I just hantam-ed the remaining lettuce I had for one of the two rolls, and added some mushrooms I bought from the supermart just before that. Didn't have all those onions and garlic, so I spiced it with some Oregano we found at the common supply drawer, and after taking our the cooked lettuce from the pan I went to pepper those mushrooms. Bryan was standing next to me and helping around, and I reckoned the pepper serving was a tad too much (or so we thought at that moment) that his nose got a lil irritated! Lol. Anyhow, the stuff did turn out lugnt (not bad) (: In the initial seconds when we were engulfed by the almost-instant, smells-so-good-I-can't-believe-it aroma we thought it didn't arise from the pan right in front of us; we actually turned to look around the whole kitchen to see if anyone was cooking anything else!

Walked down to check out the laundry room at the opposite building with Mich Pei li and Kevin. And guess what! Mich asked "is it raining??" OMG it was snow!!!! (: (: (:



You should have seen us beaming.

God natt!

No comments:

Post a Comment