Yes it's soooo cold (or rather, windy) that I didn't care how ba zhang-ed I looked and simply wrapped my scarf across my face. At least my nose stopped its run and felt cosier. Young's nose and ears were all reddening after he cycled that lil distance and walked with us through the wind in the early afternoon today.
Tired.
Trained to Malmo yesterday afternoon and we had a field day checking out the many colourful and cute and creative and can-make-you-go-aaahhh stuff they've got over there! First of, great pictures to be taken over there! And as night fell (yes, earlyyy as usual over here), the lighted sky together with the temperate trees adorned with little bulbs all over such that they look as though lil fireworks are floating down from those branches, all made us feel as though we were in a little winter wonderland or some sort of disneyland! Yea it can't be disney cause there weren't goofy or mickey!
Alright. That's some spillover from today's a-bit-too-excessive cold jokes and resultant laughters. Yarrr it's not as though the weather's not cold enough please! And we tittered till our cheeks felt a certain ache which coalesced with the slight (not sure if it was even slight or not!) chill which settled down on them.
More ah niu ge's for today. Two of them (from SMU) joined us in our next step of town exploration this afternoon, after setting up our bank accounts and our first round (albeit delayed, oops) of bike recceeing. The other two guys left for their supposed drink cause we didn't see them for the rest of the day. The first thing I saw Novalund, I deemed it to be their Expo; the entire mall stretches to quite a distance and there're even numbers to each area of it!
Anyhow, Zara at Malmo had some good deals! I bought this black pretty shorts from an uber great discount (: Apparently I heard the way the discounts work over here in Sweden is rather interesting and I suppose that makes both common and economic sense!
Late dinner at my room with the two girls. We were quite sapped out from the whole day's (and prolly as well as the past few days') walking ALL around. Intended to walk back from that bus station and we did, but the attempt turned out to be unfruitful. It was a little too much to troddle all the way back from where we were, and we eventually got back by alighting from the bus. *grins*
Okays I so need to sleep! Goodnight!
Hope the rest will feel better tomorrow! (:
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment