This World
Is too filled with bad feelings
(By way of feeling too much for the wrong things)
Is too mindless
(Not so clever, and I see a lot of that around)
Is too bitter
(Due to being mindless)
Is too noisy
(By this I definitely mean bad noise, which most noise is)
Pain
Should not be shared
Cause more often than not
We are the ones
Who are responsible for ourselves
That's why
Many of us
Might feel that life gets a tad too
Tiring
And I suppose most of all the problems in life
Stem from us being the 'humans' we are
As much as we might think that
We are or can be in control of our own
Thoughts and
Emotions
Most of the time
We cannot surpass what is
Beyond our human brain
Humans.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment