Feeling a lil heavy now
Maybe not, more like very
I almost had the urge to go for a run now.
Life just reminded me that
It is not to be enjoyed.
Looking at the hospital beds
And the persons on each of them in the ward
It was totally not a good feeling at all.
Overall
The world is not meant for us to really have a blissful time in.
Yes definitely there are the ups and downs
You would say that everything's part and parcel of life
And that everything would ultimately be all right.
But yeah.
You're right - Life does suck.
I guess I'm just too strong and too weak for life.
I felt and feel like washing my hands off everything.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear, like I said, there's always hope. And life doesn't suck. You know the reason for it
ReplyDelete