Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chasing a dream that's fading in the night

I took the one less travelled by,
And that has made all the difference.
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost

I don’t have to take the road less travelled.

I just want to travel all the roads
As much as I can
At least, the more important roads
Which, may not be what others perceive as important, though

Right now I’m feeling as though my life’s on an accelerated program

Speeding across not on the blatant actions that we all see
Not even in the decisions that we make
Perhaps more of the decisions that I think we would make
And the situations that I portend we prolly would be in

All these attempted presaging are, in their nature,
Just extrapolations
Based on present values
But I'm striving, still.
Some of us (like yours truly) would call them
Optimisations.
Every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment