It's not that I like to keep doing this.
(for those beings out there, this I mean by the Recollection and Relation to particular conversations that I find... pretty interesting).
Dood: haa.. so how u came home today.? lol. :P
Me: myself? when I say boss. I mean the head of the whole dept. of an established bank. u think. he's a cab driver?
Dood: HAHA. he always portrail himself as one
Me: not really
Dood: oh ya.. wheres ur work place again?
Me: raffles plae
Dood: SEE YOU on MONDAY! lol
Me: huh why
Dood: i will be reporting for work
Me: oh. so?
Dood: its at raffles place
Me: duh
Dood: cant u like ask me out for lunch! roaaar
Me: cause i dont see why i shld
Dood: In a passage of the "Record of the Orally Transmitted Teachings," the Daishonin observes, "When you bow to a mirror, the reflected image bows back" (Gosho Zenshu, p. 769). People who respect others are respected by others in turn. Those who are unstinting in their compassion and concern for others are also protected and supported by others. Our environment is essentially a reflection of ourselves.
Dood: zai! ok. the abv is shared by vicky. great. cant friends meetup for lunch? argh.
Me: Michael Jackson said "I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways" so until i bow to the mirror and he doesnt bow back, i wont be having lunch with you
Dood: what the hell. lol. ok lor. dun lunch then. rarrr
Me: u treat. maybe
Dood: ok. sugar cane then. so where do u usually lunch at?
Me: sorry but the sugarcane stem. a bit too hard
Dood: ok lime then. softer
There's a reason why I bothered to even type the above second portion.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment