Wednesday, January 13, 2010

*BEEP* the Rainbow

I was so tired, when this lady came into my boss' office for some brief discussion (with me still seated right there and then), it didn't take too long for me to find comfort with the lack of interaction and attention towards me.

I kinda dozed off for a few seconds.
Right in front of him.
My head nearly gave a blatant nod towards his direction.
OMGOMGOMG.

Second time that the both of us were the last to leave the office.
830pm.

He offered to send me home again, but I firmly insisted against him doing so.
He'd have to use his iPhone to help find his way, I told him.
Impractical, I added.
Took the lift down, and when we reached the first floor he made sure I had nothing anymore to say to decline.

On the way home, I told him about the rainbow yesterday.
As well as my reservation in saying about it in his office at that time.
He LOL-ed.

As usual.

This time, we got to the place the right way.
And today I found out that it wasn't a z4 but a 1 series.
Anyhow, it's still a selfish car!

Today I learnt (among all the other things) that:
FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily / Found On Road Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment