Monday, September 21, 2009

A quiet moment making my footprints on the sand


I miss the skies in Europe.
I miss the air over there.
I (sort of) miss the weather there.

I miss those pretty flowers there;
Their colours and at times, the combinations of these colours, only showed how beautiful this Earth is.
They were gorgeously lovely.

I miss the kind of people there;
The ones who helped in my better understanding of the world in which you and I all live in.

I miss the lifestyle they had;
Nonetheless, I'm already very appreciative and thankful for the life I've had, and the locale that I'm living in.

I miss the times I had spent there.



A few days back, I harboured the occasional sentiment that I had owned a greater sense of camaderie when I was there.

I miss the emotional peace I had over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment