Presentation this morning was good.
Could tell that the prof liked our idea quite a bit.
He kept nodding during the presentation.
He even initated to answer those questions during our Q&A on our behalf!
And at the end of the class, he said things like, "not bad... quite good... you should explore and expand further, see how it goes..."
(:
After which was the other project discussion meeting.
The 4th of the series of project meetings within 22 hours, actually.
Haha, I could wholly feel the difference.
Just woke up from my tiny nap.
Barely an hour's.
More importantly, I didn't feel as though I had slept at all. This feeling has come upon me for the past couple of times ever since this semester has started; I don't know why. But in any case, I think I need more rest. My throat's already beginning to feel a lil itchy :/
Anyhow, my nap was made prematured 'cause I wanted to come online to talk to you. One hour internet a day must have been no joke for you. But I agree it's beneficial in a way. For one, you've got your "awakening" and all the revelations through this little discipline during this period. But I especially liked the part about ownership vis-a-vis having your own space, over all that social valuation.
Anyway, I can't help but proclaim that I'm totally in love with this song!
Old song, yes.
No New Year's Day to celebrate
No chocolate covered candy hearts to give away
No first of spring
No song to sing
In fact here's just another ordinary day
No April rain
No flowers bloom
No wedding Saturday within the month of June
But what it is, is something true
Made up of these three words that I must say to you
I just called to say I love you
I just called to say how much I care
I just called to say I love you
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart
No summer's high
No warm July
No harvest moon to light one tender August night
No autumn breeze
No falling leaves
Not even time for birds to fly to southern skies
No Libra sun
No Halloween
No giving thanks to all the Christmas joy you bring
But what it is, though old so new
To fill your heart like no three words could ever do
Dinner.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment