Friday, September 18, 2009

Disequilibrium

... Not in me, nor even us, but you.

Firstly, be thankful that you're even being mentioned here on my page.

You're draining me emotionally.
Please get lost. Like, totally.
Please get closer to whoever is treating you nicely and sending you nice little messages.

It's already hard enough for me to accept that I've still got to face you in the same project group. I find it tough and extremely unfair for the other two group members :/

And I have never rebuted your points
(i) just for the sake of doing so;
(ii) because I don't see your point; nor
(iii) because I refuse to see your point.

I will do so for anyone for any idea which I find that I have got to bring up issues about so as to refine and better it. You know how objective I can get, and I'd definitely want the best for the group and the project.

Please take note.

I'm already being polite.

You mentioned in our group project discussion (to help someone), "But most of them felt that, for a guy to truly break into a confident being, he must be able to face rejection straight in the eye."

Now, who is the one who needs the help? (Note: Project task is to go out and help someone, improve his current state of life and develop a better sense of fullness in him.)

Now, you see me as being childish and petty.

Anyway I shall stop. Why am I even addressing such issues?
Maybe, because of you, I will change. For the better or worse, it'll be thanks to you (:




You're but Another Bad Experience.

*

I'm still trying very hard not to fall sick;
I downed like two fruit juices in a single afternoon!

*

Took the bus home from Eunos just now.
Been a long while since I last did so.
Felt somewhat nostalgic.

But at the same time, this feeling was largely clouded by thoughts of all sorts, as well as fears and worries.

Imagine.

- You're now ceasing contact from a friend whom you were once on very close terms with.

- You find yourself lacking much companionship because your relationship cloud with your friends was very much distorted due to the distinct shifts in the portions of time spent with the other groups the past few months.

- That friend still continues to be a source of menace and worry for you as much as you're trying to retune the level of stability in this peaceful universe which we all live in (which I think he lives in, too).

- You can't help but feel a palpable sense of loss, since you've lost a very good and close friend. (But you know you still had to do things this way because it is apparently and unmistakenly necessary to do so, much to his lack of recognition, comprehension, understanding, and therefore may I say, wisdom.)

- Your other close friend has just left Singapore, and you find yourself pretty much hanging in a state of the indefinite. Occasionally you also wonder what you really should be feeling about the whole matter, as well as about the person.

- You start to marvel in the thought if you should consciously start jotting down a list of the friends that you have, so as to be (re-)acquainted with the memory that you've still got your friends.

Fortunately, I know I do.

And I'm not going to begin the roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment