Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pace Yourself for me

Still having jet lag. At most nights I can only get into dreamland no earlier than 4-5am? And I've been waking up in the afternoons.

But Today, I woke up a little before noon time, so that I could lunch out with my parents.

And it turned out that being Out Today was a very different affair from any other, though.

Anyway, it was friggin' hot today. After coming home and whilst cooking dinner (yeap I helped out hee) I was all in perspiration haha omg.

I seriously do realise that the nights here have been really dark.
I walk out into my corridor at home, and I practically step into sheer darkness.
I don't know why either.

Could it be that the nights here are simply darker than in Europe's?
Could it just be the house?

Or could it be that the world is just... sad?
Especially as the days go by.

Maybe I'm just lost in confusion right now.

It's scary.

I said that heaven ain't close in a place like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment