That was what the ballet instructor told us just now.
Yea, I went for my make-up lesson today.
After work.
Work.
Having just finished one assignment, I was tasked with a full Business Plan in its entirety. Plus, sole responsibility. I had zilch idea of any matters concerning it until I received some introductory and referral information on it. That was at the end of this afternoon. I had to get this entire Plan (think business proposal including the Marketing Plan) done in one working day after today.
So my boss made me come back to office tomorrow so that we would lower the risk of me not being able to complete it on time.
So that means coming to work after school ends tomorrow at 7pm, after my MNO project meeting.
Of which would be in preparation for our presentation this Friday.
And on the same Friday afternoon, it'll be the report due for my Tech module.
I must also get my parts done for our MKT report by tomorrow.
All of which are hardly started on by me;
I just had my full days of Work.
Unlike you, you, and you,
I don't even have time to sit down and mug please.
Next week.
Exam on Monday.
Work. Work. Ballet.
EC assignment due on Thursday.
MNO project meeting.
Tech presentation on Friday.
You might think that you've got relatively the same amount of workload as me, since everybody is busy especially during this period of the semester. But think again when you cannot distinguish yourself as to whether you're now a 9-to-5 (way past 5, rather) working person, or still a full-time student.
Sounds like a Double Life.
And now is totally not helping.
I didn't even have time to feel the least sleepy today.
Nearly got knocked down by a car from behind just now.
The car honked at yours truly who was carelessly crossing the road.
By the junction.
And the girl with her bf in front kept turning around to look at me.
I stared back at her.
Ballet was good for me today.
Felt less amateurish today!
Hur hur.
But I guess 3 weeks of skipping lessons didn't work well for me;
I felt faint at the last exercise.
Or rather, I almost fainted.
So I trodded back home
With my heeled pumps gnawing at the blistered hind of my left leg.
Stepped into home.
I proclaimed that the heel on the right shoe needed some fixing.
My mom raised her voice at me for wearing her new pair of shoes.
That was the last thing I needed for today.
I said that I couldn't be like them, sitting in front of the tv the entire day just like that. My mom responded saying, "Of course la, you can't what."
For lack of a more polite word here: HEH.
Anyway she continued screaming away.
I told her "You better not friggin raise your voice at me when I just come home again."
She went "Friggin... Friggin...!"
Again, for lack of a less disturbing word here: HEH.
I bet some of you would start laughing at the way I just said things.
But it's not funny.
You might then be wondering how I can even waste time typing away on this post.
I'm having my dinner right now.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment