Went back to office again after school yesterday night, and got home by 11. After a shower and all, it was almost time for bed to prepare for the next day at work.
The only thing I did on school stuff was to pack away my notes.
Somehow, I suppose a few people might think that I'm giving up as I speak about the overwhelming workload piling onto myself. I guess it is more intuitive to observe that it is exactly why I'm not that I'm now struggling to struggle?
Anyhow, you'd find that yours truly have never whined on having too much projects/assignments/tests. Did you?
*
The last-minuteness of completing things on time just became a greater routine especially in this semester.
One module down yesterday.
Final exam preparation was done the day before, and the morning itself sheesh.
Wednesday - Work. Ballet. Dinner. Start on EC assignment due on Thursday.
Thursday - Finish up assignment. Prepare for group project meeting in the afternoon. Ready Tech presentation for Friday.
Anyway, having four ulcers is definitely no joke when you've got presentations.
Yeah. Four. Shiok.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment