Today was just crazy.
We're almost certified housewives over here please!
First Swedish Economic Development lesson this morning at 10 - introductory class. Which lasted for a mere fifteen minutes?? Darn slack omg. In any case we headed for the second half of our Ind. Org. lesson from 11 till noon.
Was the only one of the rest who left the building first (Pei Li and Bry had their respective project discussion meetings after lesson, while Mich took the bus and Xy cycled) - biked back to Vil (first time alone haha) to get my cash (which was significantly significant in bulk), plus downloaded and transferred some notes into my thumbdrive, and then rushed out again.
13:00: Met the few of them (Mich Xy Clare Eric) at the bank, before we walked over to make payment for our (i) rent (yesss it's for March already?! This is so one thing they are rather efficient at!), (ii) our Iceland trip, and (iii) printing of my lecture notes. Omg I tell you we felt so good after all the payment was settled!
14:15: Lunch at the pizza place again. The salad's ever so good anyway. And Anthony also came to join us, before we said our byes to the Hongkongers to make our way for our To-Do's for the day.
15:10: Bought my traveller's shampoo (Michelle I'm still so happy we got it!! So prouda ourselves hahaha. And it smells great too :D ) from Ahlen's.
15:25: Got our groceries from ICA (to make our sandwiches and pasta for the 15-hour train trip to Kiruna!). Gonna bring quite a fair bit of food over! We hereby estimate that almost two-thirds of our bag would contain just the food and snacks haha.
15:45: Mich left to take the bus while I biked back.
16:00: Not sure if I did speed a little, but we arrived at the same time?! Got into my room; changed out of my clothes (like, everything?), so that those could go into the laundry too!
16:13: Got to the laundry room. Just two minutes before I'd be denied access!
16:22: Went to get my Kiruna essentials from Kev; he so kindly lent me his (thickkkk) gloves, scarf and backpack! Colgate was thrown in too :p Thankew!
16:25: Went back to my room, and I simply decided to clean my floor. The Korean Way! Took my cloth, squatted and started cleaning every major inch!
16:45: Walked back down to the laundry room to take out the washed laundry, and tumble-dried them. Handwashed his scarf too before putting it into the drying cabinet.
And you might start wondering what Pei Li had been doing ever since her project meeting - she cycled to the ICA nearest to Vil to get her own groceries, as well as collect my parcel!
Efficiency :D
Enjoyed the remaining bread pudding from last night's dinner gathering/party at Ostra Torn. Oh myy we realise that bread pudding tastes best the day after you've made them and put them into the fridge! Savoury level would be highest if you add another layer of whipped cream over the pudding after it's taken out of the chiller (:
Alright, off to make my sandwiches and pasta salad!
PS: I bought two loaves? But yeaa I know I've been eating a lot :p
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment