Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My bed's beckoning to me

I'm still up! And left with unfinished packing as well as my IO assignment! Rawr. Got to meet my group members for some discussion after class tomorrow morning, which happens to be at 8am??!

Anyhow, here's what I've been up to from 915-1130pm just now.
In preparation for our Kiruna trip.

Below are the no-idea-how-many-meals-it-would-feed-me-for food I've made!

The stuff I bought this afternoon.

My (late) dinner, prepared concurrently with...

Pasta without the potato salad dressing... yet. Shall pour it into to my cold fusilli tomorrow morning before we RUSH to the train station by noon. (Yes you remember that I've got my project meeting at 10am!)

Didn't quite know what to do with the bread, though I only had some vague idea to initially cook my two eggs as sunny side-ups to lay across the bread like a sub. Then I fried the entire can of mushrooms (my corridormate who came into the kitchen had to help me search for the can opener!!) with the eggs.
There you go (:

And finally, lingonberry plus nutella in the bread slices!

No comments:

Post a Comment